04 August 2011

Death and Rebirth

I've been amazed, my purple crackle mani lasted five whole days! It probably could have gone longer but a pick-fest set in. Here is one of the final pictures I took of the mani. The whole mani includes OPI Ridge Filling base coat, one coat of Finger Paints "Easel Come Easel Go", one coat of China Glaze "Fault Line" and one thick coat of inm Northern Lights Silver Hologram Top Coat.
Partly blurred to accentuate the holo glitter and cleverly posed to cover icky pointer claw.

The nail which got slammed in the door had accumulated enough new growth under the damaged part that the old nail started to really lift up last night so I trimmed off all the old icky stuff and am now in the process of nurturing and regrowing. This time, the nail lifted from the base of the nail and last time it was lifting at the tip. So I don't know how I'm going to handle future manis with this situation. There is a tiny little circle of workable nail at the tip and in the middle, but I think it will look really strange to paint it so I don't think I will. We shall see.

Right now the claws are nekkid but I'm thinking tonight they will get some China Glaze "Flying Dragon". There seems to be a purple kick going on with me right now. We're also going to a Rockies game on Friday evening and I want to show my spirit! I'll be wearing a purple, grey and white tie- dye tank top with black track pants and black sneakers. It's getting chillier in the evenings so I will need to figure out a sweater or something.

Happy Scratches!
(mew) carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment