18 October 2015

From the Claw-Set: Part 2 of 2 for 2013!

Here's the rest of what I got to paint for 2013.

In June, I first played around with my Kiss Nail Art pen and did a traditional French Manicure which turned out pretty well, I think. I like the brush on those Kiss pens. It is long and thin and sweeps across the nail nicely.

Then I felt like doing a bright pink and OPI You're a Pisa Work fit the bill well.
OPI You're A Pisa Work in bright outdoor sunshine

OPI You're A Pisa Work, outdoor indirect sunshine

After that I did the purple China Glaze crackle polish with just my base coat underneath.

And that's all she wrote. That's it for what I got to do for my NOTDs in 2013! Thanks for looking, and if you would like to know any of the unidentified polishes let me know and I will gladly go to my stash and look them up!

 Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment