08 November 2015

Current NOTD: China Glaze Cat's Eye

Last night I pulled out a polish I hadn't worn in a while and one that I've never shown on this blog before. It's China Glaze Cat's Eye. Talk about a retro polish! I think this one was released in 2005. It was a unique polish back then for sure and it's still a pretty uncommon shade now, in my opinion. Cat's Eye is a shimmery golden, door knob bronze, olive green. My bottle was a little on the thin side and was slightly sheer on the first coat but the second coat solidified it nicely.
China Glaze Cat's Eye at night with flash
I am hoping this lasts longer than 48 hours for me. I prepped my nails differently. What I did this time was I smoothed out the ridges with one of those 3 sided nail buffers. I put on a coat of Gelous, two coats of Cat's Eye, and then was Sally Hansen Insta-Dri fast dry top coat in the red bottle.

Time to get on with my day. I do want to come back to review the Revlon Gel Envy polish and top coat. It will be interesting to see if I can squeeze that in somewhere between walking the dog, checking the mailbox, going to church, grocery shopping, and watching the Broncos play the Colts (on TV)!

ETA: I was able to sneak a couple more quick pics of Cat's Eye before church. Enjoy!
China Glaze Cat's Eye in natural morning sunshine
 Here's my other one...
China Glaze Cat's Eye in shady indirect morning light


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment