16 September 2010

Died and gone to Nail Nirvana

Ever since I first saw it I've had the world's most wicked, undying, unfulfilled lemming for Clarins #230 lacquer. Today I did a combo that reminds me a lot of it, but I like it even better! If that is at all possible!

It is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Hidden Treasure over Claire's Magic.

Here is is at a different angle to show more of it's color range...
I might play around with mixing HT and Magic in their own bottle, although I do fear that the lovely HT flakies will get 'lost' when mixed. That's what small bottles are for, I guess! I also want to try to get some better pictures. I 'only' have taken 20 so far and still am not glad with the ones I got.

Sorry for such a short post but I really wanted to share that layering right now!

Happy Scratches!
(mew) carakitty   >^. .^<

1 comment:

  1. That is so very lovely! I am going to try it this week!

    ReplyDelete