16 August 2011

Green!

Today I'm wearing Nicole by OPI in "Green Up Your Act!" I got it at Target. It caught my eye because I didn't think I had any greens like this in my stash and I like it because it has a Fall-like feel but it doesn't scream the season so it will probably appeal to the more traditional people who match their color to the season. Here it is in direct sunlight. Man, was this ever a funky bottle to get a good pose with!

It is dustier looking while indoors and I was noticing it coordinates nicely with one of my most used coffee cups!
 I used a different base coat this time, my old friend by CND (Creative Nail Designs) called "Stickey". There is two coats of "Green Up Your Act!" and my current favorite Poshe top coat. I like this color so I hope these products will play nice together.

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment