05 October 2011

Hello, October! - Suzi Says Da!

The weather here had a cool spell, enough to make the trees start changing their leaves. It has warmed up again, but I'm sufficiently in the Fall Spirit! I decided to wear OPI Suzi Says Da!. I have mentioned it before and felt it was time to bring it out again. It is a deep chocolate brown creme. Released with the Russia Collection of 2007, it has the updates on 3-Free formula and the brush is the "Pro Wide" style.
OPI "Suzi Says Da!" bright sunlight

I had no problems with the formula. I did my usual routine of OPI Ridge Filler Base coat and two average coats of the color on top of that with Poshe top coat. It stayed on for two days before it got a miniscule chip then I started picking at it so it was removed.
Indirect light
This was a very nice color to wear. Although black is my first love, brown has a special place in my heart too. Something about it seems comforting. This shade reminds me of coffee, chocolate, and the deep brown eyes of a Labrador Retriever. It was fun to pose with the dead leaves too!
OPI "Suzi Says Da!" in the shade
As I'm writing, my nails are naked. Tonight I hope to try out one of my new L'Oreal colors. The "Colors Take Flight" collection caught my eye, and I've got a bit to say about it!

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment