22 June 2010

The Claws Are Now Unsheathed

Hello readers, and welcome to my blog! My name is Cara, AKA carakitty, and one of my loves is collecting nail polish. I first got really attracted to it in 2007. Up until then I had maybe 15 colors at the most. Now... I won't confess ;) My nails have been mostly on the short side, and are almost always painted with something. They are especially short right now, partly due to an unfortunate incident the left middle finger had with the garage door this Spring. My favorite color families are reds and purples, mid tones to darks or 'vampies' especially. I plan to focus on reviewing darker shades and post at least once a week, with a current picture if possible. I have many from my personal archives which will more than likely pop up as well.

I will leave you tonight with one of my favorite tips: There is no such thing as too many lotions or creams! Find your 'Holy Grail' moisturizer, the one you could not live with out and start hoarding tiny pots from other product purchases. Fill those little babies up with your beloved and stash them everywhere! I've personally grown fond of those little black jars which LUSH gives their samples in. I have little lotion jars in my purse, at my bedside table, my computer desk, the center console of my car, at the 'message center' in my kitchen.... If you have the lotion everywhere, when you notice your cuticles are getting a bit dried out and crusty you can nip it in the bud. If I don't have my things easily accessible, I forget to use them!

Happy Scratching!
(mew) carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment