18 October 2015

From The Claw-Set: December 2012

Thanks for stopping by! Here are the NOTDs that I did way back in December of 2012.

First I did "Big Bang" from the Afterglow line by moodmania. I bought some moodmania polishes at a nail supply store while I was living in Hawaii. The store owners told me that it was an independent company. I haven't seen this brand anywhere but that little shop I used to frequent. Big Bang is multi chromatic. It shifts from forest green with gold shimmer to a dark teal. I knew it wasn't going to be able to stay on my nails for very long so some of the pics I took were before it got cleaned up. Here are all my shots of it!


Then I was able to do my nails again later in the month and went for a fun, Advent Wreath inspired design. Off the top of my head I believe the colors I used were Orly Sterling Silver Rose, China Glaze Cleopatra, Orly Charged Up, and Sally Hansen Polar Bare.






Thanks for looking! I'd love to hear your comments too! Stay tuned for more archives...

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment