18 October 2015

From the Claw-Set: Part 1 of 2 for 2013!

I hope you're enjoying seeing my oldies but goodies. Here are most of my nails that I took pictures of for 2013.

In January I got to use OPI Hollywood Blonde. It is a sheer, glittery champagne shade.
In February I got the chance to play around for Valentines Day so I did Rimmel Passion with Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Heart. That was from the Justin Bieber collection. I'm not a Bieber fan but I did like how part of the benefits from these polishes went to an educational charity.

In March I tried out Revlon Starry Eyed. This was supposedly a magnetic polish but I couldn't get it to work correctly. Maybe I'll give it another try soon.



April was Sally Hansen Deep Purple. I think I put this on for going to a Rockies game =)
In May I gave Zoya Lotus some love. I can't get over how pretty this is!

All righty, that's it for this post. I was able to do multiple manis in the upcoming months so I'll split this up because I think I've spammed you enough for now, LOL.

 Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

1 comment: