24 July 2011

Another Break, It Seems.

I've been trying my best to maintain my nail care routine, but this quarter at school has been really rough on them. The constant in and out of Latex gloves and seemingly endless hand washing is really taking it's toll. They are all short stumpy messes. Plus, there's the slammed pointer finger looking uglier every day and it  bums me out too much to get motivated to paint. So, I think it would be wise of me to announce another beauty blogging break. I may be sharing the story of my door damaged nails relatively soon and digging some previous mani pictures out from the claw-set to show you.

For now I leave you with some Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Polar Bare. I really like the brush on these CSM polishes. It is slightly wide, slightly stiff, and has a rounded tip. This color was actually semi-sheer. With two generous coats there was a bit of visable nail line present but other than that it was a nice one to use. I made the mistake of using drying drops instead of my usual Poshe top coat and woke up with sheet marks. The mani stayed on for a couple days, regardless. The white was really refreshing and calming for me.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Polar Bare, indirect natural light

Happy Scratches! (and I hope to see you again soon)
(mew) carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment