24 September 2011

Early September NOTDs

On the 2nd day of the month I chose Rimmel "Passion" with the black China Glaze Crackle polish, then essie "Matte About You" on top. It was quite a disappointment because this started chipping badly after less than a full day of wear, and I wasn't even being mean to my hands!
Took this in my car with the cell phone!
On the 9th I did Wet n WIld "Black Creme" with Ulta "Pinata Yada Yada" on top. It somewhat reflected my mood because I was glad that final exams were over, but I was also upset because I didn't get the grades I was aiming for.
Direct morning sun light
The Orly "Birds of a Feather" collection hype got to me and on the 11th I put on the twin for "Fowl Play", which is reported to be OPI "Merry Midnight".
Evening sun light
After my "Coffee and Colors" meet up I couldn't wait to try out my new pretties! The first one, on the 15th, was Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Purple Pizzaz". What a lovely jelly finish this is! Sadly, I'm never quite happy with the application of Sally Hansen polishes.
Afternoon sun light
After a couple days there were getting to be chips and tip wear but I wasn't ready to let go of the pizzazz yet! So, on the 18th, I removed the polish from the yucky looking nails and conveniently it turned out to be every other one! The newly naked nails got two coats of Finger Paints "Easel Come Easel Go" and the remaining purples got a refresher top coat with inm "Northern Lights Silver Hologram" top coat.
Morning sun light
It was time to switch things up, but the silver was still looking good so I decided to leave it on. The alternating fingers got painted with another of my new pretties, Icing "Epic Winning". It is a very sparkly shade with tons of royal blue and silver hologram glitter of a medium size. That Monday the 19th just couldn't take all the brightness though and this pretty mani came off before the sun was even high in the sky.
Morning sun light
Coming up soon I have the last two of my newest colors which are a deep plum and one from a Halloween Collection...

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment