26 September 2011

More September NOTD's

After the glitz overload I just experienced it was time for a nice creme for fall. This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck.
Perhaps deep down I'm a glitter addict. I had thought that I didn't want any more sparkles for a while and then that new China Glaze "It's Alive" was calling my name.  I like it so much that I'm sharing two of the pictures I took of it, with slightly different lighting.
Cool light
I was thinking about repeating this one for Halloween night because I thought I was going to be a Witch to go with my daughter's Cat ensemble, but then she told me that I should be her Mama Cat instead.
Warm light
That's all I have to show you for now. My claws are currently naked. This week I'm going to be doing the job application submitting process so if they do get painted it will be with something 'work safe'. Thankfully I have a decent amount of pale neutrals and sheers. I won't like it but I will use them anyway, most likely! I always feel more complete when my claws are covered too.

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment