11 November 2011

Black and Sacred Heart

This was another one of my short-lived manis. It didn't end up turning out how I expected it would, but was still nice while it lasted. I put on one coat of Wet n Wild "Black Creme" and two (I think) coats of China Glaze "Sacred Heart" and while it was fresh, it was a perfect blackened red shade but then several hours later it looked more brown than red and it promptly died after being assaulted by the dirty dishes! So here is my one little picture of it.
Wet n Wild "Black Creme" with China Glaze "Sacred Heart" in the sun.
I cropped out the rest of it because I'm not happy with how the clean up turned out. I was in a bit of a rush and tried doing my brush and acetone routine before the mani was all dry and ended up getting a rotten stained mess. Live and learn, especially with Vampies!

And now, on to the current claws!

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment