18 June 2012

From 5 June- Zoya "Yummy" and "Kara"

These two colors I've worn before, but a very long time ago. I decided I was in the mood for some bright colors again so Zoya "Yummy" got put on my tips and Zoya "Kara" got put on my toes.

I first wore these in 2008. "Kara" was recieved in a swap. The makers describe it as a "Bright, clean orangey-coral with a hint of pink in a pigmented creme base. A cheerful and flattering shade for any skin tone, great for summer." Perfect description, in my opinion, and I certainly can see myself keeping this on my little piggies for quite a long time!
I bought "Yummy" on my own, when the "Candy" collection was originally released. Again, Zoya is spot-on with their description of the shade by saying "Bright, cheerful light robin's egg blue in a milky creme finish. A sweet sky-blue that pops on both deep and pale skin tones."

That's all for now, stay tuned for more fun colors!
Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment