19 June 2012

Revlon "Royal" and Color Club "Limelight"

On 8 June I put on Revlon "Royal" which is a bright, squishy, royal blue. The first coat was pretty streaky for me but when I shook up the bottle some more and let the bubbles settle out it applied better for the second coat. The pigmentation seems to need a little help to disperse evenly but it is such a lovely shade and it's worth the little bit of extra effort!
Next was a neon. Color Club "Limelight" made my camera freak out! I'm not sure if it was the pure brightness of it, or because I accidentally put on my old lens for the pictures, but my Rebel couldn't seem to focus correctly. Next time I'll try manual mode. Like most neons, "Limelight" dried matte. It also was a little bit  thin and streaky but worked out well as I built up coats. I used 2 coats over OPI Ridge Filler and topped with Poshe quick dry top coat which is my usual routine these days.

Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment