06 June 2012

From the Claw-Set: Feb 2012

February was a pretty slow nail month. I did a total of four mani's the whole month. My first two mani's turned out so horrid that I will not show you the pictures I took of them.

The first one was an unlabeled black creme with silver micro-glitter from Hot Topic. It was thick and clumpy. The lid is ultra tiny, like something off a model paint jar and it was very hard to hold. I ended up taking the polish and pouring it into a new bottle with some nail polish thinner in attempts to salvage it because I like the black with silver color scheme.

My next polish was Wet n Wild "Black Creme," which I've featured here before. I didn't bother to clean up, and took only one picture of it just for prosperity's sake I guess.

Valentine's Day and my wedding anniversary are a week apart so I celebrated those with essie "Wrapped In Rubies". I wish the gold micro-shimmer showed up on the nail like it did in the bottle. Perhaps a thin coat of Orly "Sugar" on top would give the same effect?
My last for February was Zoya "Tama" and oh, how I love my Zoya! The formula is thin but easy to work with and they make such pretty colors! Tama is a bright glowing cool-toned pink with lots of shimmer.
Soon I will be bringing you the Claws of March!
Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment