11 June 2012

From the Claw-Set: April 2012

Well, hello there, Monday! You sure popped up quick! What a busy weekend it was! Yesterday I completed my first bike race, most of Saturday was spend enjoying baseball with my Precious and our Kitten, and Friday I picked up my pre-registeration packet for my race but it was nearly an hours drive away so that ate up the whole afternoon and most of the evening too. Yay traffic! :p

So if you were waiting with baited breath for the April claws, my apologies, and wait no more!

I started off the month with OPI "Pink-Ing of You" on my tips and China Glaze "For Audrey" on my toes.

Next it was Orly "Charged Up" on my tips.

I then felt like another pale shade so I wore my favorite neutral, OPI "Dulce de Leche", and pardon the mess. For some reason my Poshe quick dry top coat did a really strange shrinking job on this mani. *insert very puzzled expression here*

Lastly, I tried out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in "Fly With Me". Do you think they could have thought of any possible longer name?!

You see that "Lasts Up To 10 Days" on there? Yeah, for me, these things only lasted maybe two days. =( Apparently I didn't press the strips down hard enough around the edges and they started lifting up after one day. I pressed them down again and put on some top coat to try sealing them down better but to no avail. I have another box that I'm going to try, when my claws even out their length again. They keep breaking.

And that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed seeing these colors, and that you'll come back soon!

 Happy Scratches!
carakitty   >^. .^<

No comments:

Post a Comment